kickstart : physical volume

Eugene Jansen van Rensburg eugenejvr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:47:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

Firstly I hope I understand you correctly,

You can't have a physical volume created(spanned) over more than one
physical drive. What you need to do is the following:

Create pv1 on sda
create pv2 on sdb
create pv3 on sdc

create VolumeGroup1 and add  your pv to it (using vgextend)

create LogicalVolume1 inside VolumeGroup1

>From there partition your LV1

Well that is the theory unfortunately I'm not sure how to do it in a
kickstart file but this should give you a idea.

hope it helps
--

*Eugene Jansen van Rensburg*
eMail: eugenejvr at gmail.com