Dos attack on SSH

Hello all,
               i want stop DOS attack(like limited IP address or limited
users can access my ssh server {for users i know allowusers option}) on SSH
service by ssh configure file not by iptables.
Is there any option in ssh please update me.

I need same thing in apache web server i want limited users can access my
website.

Thanks