Re: DNS query

amiteshsahay aol com wrote:
> I have an issue were when irun a dig or a host command on my network using
> my DNS machines.  I getdifferent information then what DNSSTUFF.com
> reports.

Hi Amitesh,

I'm not sure if someone already answered this.  The reason
you're getting different results is that your DNS servers
are using forwarders that are returning bad records.

If you don't need forwarders, don't use them.  If you need
to use forwarders, pick different ones.

I have seen issues lately with the opendns servers, so I wouldn't
suggest using them.