Installing pirut

HI,

I am on a rhel 5 and I was updating my packages when my system-config-packages die

And then it was no more on my system.  Now I need to install pirut.

When I tried to install the pirut rpm it gives me an error for dependency

rhn-setup.  When I tried to install the rhn-setup rpm I get other dependencies

What is the easiest way to install pirut and have it pick up all the depencies?

Thanks

NĂ©stor J