Linux Server Leaving the Network

HI Guys
I am facing an issue in my organization. the issue is that the linux servers are leaving the network and  i had checked all the logs there is no such error which is mentioned in /var/log/messages/. kindly help me out as this issue has caused a lot of problem in my organization. Will be waiting for your reply

Thanks in Advance

Abhishek
RHCSS,CCNP