Re: Linux Server Leaving the Network

Hi,

maybe if you put here some log fragment, result of some test and a network description, we could help you more easily.

Regards,
F.J.

El 29/07/2010 12:00, Abhishek Aggarwal escribió:
HI Guys
I am facing an issue in my organization. the issue is that the linux servers are leaving the network and  i had checked all the logs there is no such error which is mentioned in /var/log/messages/. kindly help me out as this issue has caused a lot of problem in my organization. Will be waiting for your reply
Thanks in Advance

Abhishek
RHCSS,CCNP