Linux Server Leaving the Network

surendra kumar surendrak77 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 05:11:57 UTC 2010

My Dear

you do firstly reinstall the network  driver by this method
copy the /etc/sysconfig/hwconf  then remove the entry network device from
hwconf file then save the file and restart kudz or restart srever
reconfigure the network configurtion
ok do try if same problem the try to change network card

thanks
surendra kumar
cms comupter ltd
09838049896