MISSING: system-config-packages

I am missing the system -config-packages

I was running the command and I got an error that kick me out to the gui

Then I try rung system-config-packages and I am not because this tool is

not longer on my server.

I tried yum install system-config-packages and I get "nothing to do"

How or where do I install system-config-packages from?

Thanks,

NĂ©stor J