KDE, current

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Mon Jun 14 16:39:16 UTC 2010

Ok, I know I just mentioned having upgraded a box from FC10 to 13. I
installed KDE. I am now officially disturbed. This morning, I was down at
the machine - and this is in a locked server room - and my login was on
screen. I highlighted it and deleted. Then, for good measure, backspaced a
number of times. Came back to my room, ran a couple of jobs, go back
down... and my names there again. The other admin I work with hasn't been
down there, and our manager would have no reason to do this.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?

         mark, who was never able to get rid of the unacceptable
                  list of users, with pics, in gnome