Re: mpath

If you try to boot from replicated san lun then you have a new wwid for this lun because it's not the same lun where you install rhel5.
You need to hacketihack initrd with the new wwid from the repliacted lun i think inside the init script.
Then you can make a new entry in grub.conf to boot from the replicated lun.

Thomas