cli admin tool

Hello,

Its been a while since I used a redhat system and I am wondering what is the admin tool that can be run from command line to admin the network or various other services? I thought it was linuxconf, but, since that tool is old, I guess there is something else now. There is no X server on this machine and the UI that I am thinking of is a tab driven red & blue interface. Sorry if the details are a bit lacking.

Thanks for your help.

James