Re: cli admin tool

I'm with Rob on this one, the web based admin tools are more headache than
they are worth. Just use the system-config-* utilities.

-AdamM (From Android)

On Jun 29, 2010 8:02 PM, "Marti, Robert" <RJM002 shsu edu> wrote:

Or... Completely ignore webmin, cpanel, and other junk like that.

I don't know of any ncurses (the red and blue tab driven interface)
interface like you're talking about. I just use chkconfig.

Sent from my iPhone