graphical sar?

Hello All,

I like to use the sar command to see the actitivity of the system but I find
that the reports it generates are dificult to analyze. What I do now is to
save the output to a file and use excell to visualize the data graphically.
The process is simple but I´m sure there is a better way to do the same
thing (without using the MS product !!! )
So, is there any tool to do this thing? or any other tool to get the use of
the machine graphically

Thanks in advance

ESG