RE: graphical sar?

I use http://ksar.atomique.net/ and it works good for me.

Vince

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of ESGLinux
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 7:15 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: graphical sar?

Hello All,

I like to use the sar command to see the actitivity of the system but I find
that the reports it generates are dificult to analyze. What I do now is to
save the output to a file and use excell to visualize the data graphically.
The process is simple but I´m sure there is a better way to do the same
thing (without using the MS product !!! )
So, is there any tool to do this thing? or any other tool to get the use of
the machine graphically

Thanks in advance

ESG