system-config-packages

Kaydo kaydo at rice.edu
Mon Mar 8 19:24:25 UTC 2010

Can you be more specific by "what is affected"?  The system will notify you
of any dependencies that need to be updated when you run "yum update pirut"
and give you a chance to decide whether you would like to proceed or not.

If you are looking for files that change when you do an install, you could
always do something like "find / -cmin x" to see what files were modified in
the last x minutes.

- Kaydo