rhev-h additional software

Hi gang,

I'd like to install some additional packages / software on  rhev-h. I'm
interested in the nagios plugins or some derivation of those plugins
which include perl and some of its dependencies.

Can anyone provide any hints on how to go about such a task?

The goal is to proactively monitor and trend the rhev hosts. I've looked
over the API but I don't believe I can obtain the information I want
from it at this point.

Cheers,
Marius