Invitation from Shariq Siddiqui

cliff here c4ifford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:49:15 UTC 2010

No dice? Can anyone get this spammer banned from the mailing list?

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Cliff <c4ifford at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pretty sure this isn't authorized on the red hat mailing list; can anyone
> get an admin to ban these solicitaions?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

> On Mar 14, 2010, at 1:21 AM, Shariq Siddiqui <shariq.siddiqui at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>           Shariq Siddiqui is inviting you to join Resumark.com
>>

>>           Post your resume (we can hide it from your boss) and make $1
>> every time an employer downloads it!
>>
>>           Know anyone who is looking for a job? Get paid for inviting
>> them.
>>
>>           In today's economy even job search monsters are not enough. We
>> help you find a job by doing something that hasn't been done before:
>>
>>           We pay YOU for your resume!
>>
>>           Count me in!   How this works?
>>

>>           Message from Resumark.com:
>>
>>           Greetings!
>>
>> We've been working hard on this website to help people find jobs in this
>> economy. We don't think it is fair for other websites to capitalize on
>> people's resumes so we came up with an idea to share the money that
>> employers pay for resumes with those who are looking for jobs. Doesn't this
>> sound like the right thing to do? We appeal to you - please help us spread
>> the word to others who can benefit from this website!
>> Thank you!
>>
>> The Resumark Team
>>
>>           Resumark.com

>>           You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you
>> may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any
>> e-mails from us, please go to
>> http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=redhat-list@redhat.com
>>

>> --

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.