Suse Linux to Red Hat Linux migration

Guys

I want to migrate my applications from Suse Linux Enterprise server 10 to RHEL V5.3

Is there any smooth tool available for doing that? Most of applications are PHP & mysql based. Will normal tar backup from source system ( application/DB filesystems only) and restore will work or we have to do some additional tasks?

Thanks in advance

Regards