new to redhat

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:44:02 UTC 2010

Welcome! RH9 is a touch old, you may want to look into getting a newer
version of A) centOS or B) fedora. Cent is free (as in beer and speech) and
is basically the same thing as RH minus the brandings and support. Fedora is
actually created by red hat as their test bed for new features, so when the
features make it into Red Hat enterprise they can have a few years of
vetting by the community to ensure that they're robust and mature.

-Matty