new to redhat

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:10:53 UTC 2010

No problem! There are some fedora lists out there along side of the red hat
list (all of them can be found here:
applicable to both, however any of the fringe features in fedora would be
best served by a fedora list. The main fedora mailing list is fedora-list.
If you decide to dabble with centOS too, basically all of the features
should be the same as mainstream RH.

Hopes that helps.
-Matty