fsck errors and a lot of files in /lost+found

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:53:17 UTC 2010

Well,

Thank you for your help.

I´m trying to restore files manually. I hope all were in /lost+found

Talking about the problem.

The server is a virtual host running. I use Xen to virtualize.

Today I update the host that runs several virtual machines. After the update
I reboot all the virtual machines. All of them start up right but this one
appears with the problem of the fsck and then you know the history.

Any suggestion about the real problem? can be the image file corrupted?

Greetings,

ESG