Lots missing

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:01:31 UTC 2010

Hm, see the missing registration number actually appeals to me because in
our environment we have a number of RHN satellite servers. Basically most of
our configurations get handled by that and OpsWare so I don't think it'd
affect us a lot. Still, that would suck for places that don't use RHN sats
or any type of scripted installation.

As for ksh being uninstalled; I suppose they were betting on most people
using bash? At least its an installable option.

I'll have to check out the installation and see what its like. Thanks for
the reply!