Force Kickstart to one nic

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Fri Nov 19 22:55:12 UTC 2010

I'm trying to remember the details from when I had this
problem about a year ago.  Apparently the kickstart option
to select a nic doesn't work.  As I recall I had to go into
the bios and set only one interface to be able to pxe boot.
I just don't recall if it worked at that point or if it
anaconda still gave the option to boot from both interfaces.