Force Kickstart to one nic

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:07:47 UTC 2010

If I remember correctly there is an option along the lines of ksdevice=link
that can be used to specify the first nic with link. Wish I could be more
helpful am on a train.
-Matty

On Nov 19, 2010 6:04 PM, "Carl T. Miller" <carl at carltm.com> wrote:

I'm trying to remember the details from when I had this
problem about a year ago.  Apparently the kickstart option
to select a nic doesn't work.  As I recall I had to go into
the bios and set only one interface to be able to pxe boot.
I just don't recall if it worked at that point or if it
anaconda still gave the option to boot from both interfaces.