Force Kickstart to one nic

Vincent Van der Kussen Vincent.VanderKussen at btr-services.be
Sat Nov 20 06:53:36 UTC 2010

Ksdevice=ethx should work

send from my mobile device

Vincent Van der Kussen
System Engineer
direct: +32 3 369 01 93
Vincent.VanderKussen at btr-services.be

BTR Services
Groene Hofstraat 31
2850 Boom
Belgium
www.btr-services.be
tel: +32 3 450 89 80
fax: +32 3 450 89 89

- DISCLAIMER -
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for redhat-list at redhat.com, msarro at gmail.com. If you are not redhat-list at redhat.com, msarro at gmail.com, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Vincent.VanderKussen at btr-services.be immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Vincent Van der Kussen therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.