VNC Client window suddenly went blank

Saqib Ilyas msaqib at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:52:34 UTC 2010

Hi everyone
I've been running a VNC server on an RH machine and connecting from a
VNC Viewer free client. I've had a couple of console windows open in
that session for several weeks. A few moments ago, I noticed that
there was some sort of a window in the VNC client as if the desktop
was getting switched and now I don't see the two consoles, i.e., the
client screen is blank. I can connect just fine, just don't see the
running consoles that I am interested in.
Did I switch desktops accidentally? How do I get it back?
Thanks and best regards
--
Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering