cisco anyconnect VPN client installation??

rakesh zingade rakeshzingade at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 07:21:03 UTC 2010

the above issue got resolved by just upgrading openconnect

but still am doesn't make it to work still facing issues

openconnect -v --script /home/rakesh/DOWNLOADS/vpnc-script.sh
https://myvpn..com
Attempting to connect to 120.198.24.1:443
Failed to connect to host myvpn.com
Failed to open HTTPS connection to myvpn.com
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

Any hint how to resolve this now

--
Rakesh P. Zingade