Kickstart/TFTP not removing profiles

darko gavrilovic darko.listsniffer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:40:15 UTC 2010

Hi, we are getting an issue where "pxeos -d" is not properly removing
TFTP profiles. Anyone able to fix it other than manually editing the
files in /tftp?

--
kind regards,
dg

University of Toronto, Toronto

"In god we trusted. In Kansas we busted" -- the saying expressed the
frustration of many settlers who "busted" or went broke on farms in
western states like Kansas and Nebraska in the decades after the Civil
War.  The Homestead Act gave free farm land in the West to anyone who
would settle on it for five years.  But when the farm land was far
from water sources or roads, settlers often found it impossible to
succeed.