RHEL5 performance

Nicosia Gaetano nicosia.gaetano at moonsoft.it
Thu Sep 9 05:26:14 UTC 2010

  Thank You to all

>>  because you'll need to be to fix these sorts of problems.

Yes I am an Oracle DBA user.The  deterioration of performance happen
specially during the I-O to DB or during the call to PHP pages that use
Oracle DB. How can I to fix the problem ?

>>  What shows in dmesg and /var/log/messages?

No errors founded in dmesg and /var/log/messages

>>  Have you run memtest86+ on this system?  Have you run Dell Diagnostics on this system?

Yes. All tests are passed succefully.

>>  Are you using scanip ? (Virt ip/networking)

Scanip report that all is correct.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best Regards.

Gaetano