Using YUM to update to a certain errata level?

Hey all,
After exploring the yum and yum.conf man pages I'm surprised to see that
there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. Is it possible to set yum to only
update to a certain point in time? For instance, to install all errata up to
a certain point in time? This way all servers/workstations can be deployed
with the same packages. I'm trying to avoid using custom channels for now.
Basically a command along the lines of:
yum update errata09022010

-Matthew