Re: RHEL5 performance

 Thank You to all

 because you'll need to be to fix these sorts of problems.

Yes I am an Oracle DBA user.The deterioration of performance happen specially during the I-O to DB or during the call to PHP pages that use Oracle DB. How can I to fix the problem ?

 What shows in dmesg and /var/log/messages?

No errors founded in dmesg and /var/log/messages

 Have you run memtest86+ on this system?  Have you run Dell Diagnostics on this system?

Yes. All tests are passed succefully.

 Are you using scanip ? (Virt ip/networking)

Scanip report that all is correct.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best Regards.

Gaetano