Activate License for purchase RHEL 5.4 pack

Vimal vimal7370 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:22:15 UTC 2010

On 09/13/2010 03:28 PM, harsha senaratna wrote:
> Please provide me to how can i obtain the installation number and
> activate the license.

Installation number is not necessary for installation of RHEL. You can
safely skip this step during install. Installation number only unlocks
certain channels during the install process (channels like "Cluster
Suite" etc), which you wont get option to install in normal cases (when
you do not enter any Installation number).

Installation number can be obtained from your Vendor via whom you bought
RHEL.

Check
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-15408?language=/faq/community/en%253Bjsessionid%253D76E4C8E8C08FFC2CBD9C619F14993259.30ec4045
for more info.

--
Regards,
Vimal Kumar K

| vimalZworld.com * technomenace.com * twitter.com/vimal7370 |
| E: vimal7370 at gmail dot com             P: +919947450760 |