Re: Activate License for purchase RHEL 5.4 pack

On 09/13/2010 03:28 PM, harsha senaratna wrote:
Please provide me to how can i obtain the installation number and
activate the license.
Installation number is not necessary for installation of RHEL. You can safely skip this step during install. Installation number only unlocks certain channels during the install process (channels like "Cluster Suite" etc), which you wont get option to install in normal cases (when you do not enter any Installation number).

Installation number can be obtained from your Vendor via whom you bought RHEL.

Check https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-15408?language=/faq/community/en%253Bjsessionid%253D76E4C8E8C08FFC2CBD9C619F14993259.30ec4045 for more info.

--
Regards,
Vimal Kumar K

| vimalZworld.com * technomenace.com * twitter.com/vimal7370 |
| E: vimal7370 at gmail dot com             P: +919947450760 |