Re: Compiling Kernel

I recently had to recompile a redhat linux kernel for reduce the time_wait timeout. This value is "hardcoded" in linux sourcecode (contrary to many tutorial over internet say, you can't reduce the time_wait timeout modifying a config file), so, the unique available solution for my problem was modify the code and compile a new kernel. I asked for help to this list some days ago, so you can find my post if you search it.

Regards