Desktop shortcut of script prompts for "Run fr Terminal", ..., "Run"

I've created a Shell script by copying it to /root/Desktop/
folder.

Whenever I double-left-click this shortcut on the RHES 4.x GUI's
desktop, it would pop up a prompt with four options :
1) Run from a Terminal
2) ... can't recall this option ...
3) Cancel
4) Run  (ie just "Run" only)

How can I disable this prompt such that it will always take the
first option ie (Run from a Terminal) ?

My GUI is the usual Redhat GUI (not CDE)