Finding WWN of FC HBA

Allen, Jack Jack.Allen at mckesson.com
Thu Sep 23 22:35:42 UTC 2010

What is the best way to find the WWN of a Qlogic FC HBA?

I looked at /sys/class/fc_host/host1

        node_name

        and

        port_name

which give numbers with the last digit being different.

Which one should I provide my SAN-Admin for them to setup things?

Jackson C. Allen
McKesson Provider Technologies
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(404) 338-2023
 <mailto:Jack.Allen at McKesson.com> Jack.Allen at McKesson.com

copies of the original message.