-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Allen, Jack
Sent: Friday, 24 September 2010 10:36 a.m.
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Finding WWN of FC HBA

What is the best way to find the WWN of a Qlogic FC HBA?

I looked at /sys/class/fc_host/host1

        node_name

        and

        port_name

which give numbers with the last digit being different.

Which one should I provide my SAN-Admin for them to setup things?

Jackson C. Allen
McKesson Provider Technologies
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(404) 338-2023
 <mailto:Jack Allen McKesson com> Jack Allen McKesson com

copies of the original message.