Re: RE: Finding WWN of FC HBA

Sorry, a little away from the subject, but the problem I found with
SunSurfer was that the driver from qlogic was not updated along with new
kernel update. So I use a native kernel module ql2xxx.

On 24 Sep 2010 19:22, "Matias Villarreal" <matiasnicolas live co uk> wrote:

systool -c fc_host -v or cat /proc/scsi/qla2xxx/#    I dont remember very
well but use TAB and # = number that Linux shows as the port.