Re: question about RHEV - Desktop

Hi All,

Finally I have my thin client running but I have a strange problem.

When I try to access a virtual desktop using the spice-xpi pluggin I can´t
get the spice window. The desktop appears as If I was logged but I can´t see
the window.

If I acces with a Windows with Explorer 7, it works fine but with firefox I
can´t get it running.

perhaps is a security option, but I haven´t seen which one.

Any sugestion????

Thanks in advance,

ESG