Re: /etc/resolve.conf going to dhcp settings *

remove the name DHCP_HOSTNAME=vmlinuxclone from eth2 settings, add entries
for eth2 as static like eth0. restart the network service. bootproto should
be static for eth2 also. try and let me know. it should be better practice
to give FQDN in network file instead of simple domain name.