Re: How to update firmware on Dell Linux machines

On 04/04/2011 09:44 AM, Long Nguyen wrote:
> I am new to Linux and I am task with the updating and  upgrading the firmwares
> on our Dell machines that has Red Hat linux  running on them.
>
> Any links and resources would be appreciated.

I'd suggest using the Dell Firmware Repository to identify and update
firmware on Dell hardware:

http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Repository/firmware

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin umich edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support