Mondo - a restore problem

cliff here c4ifford at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:40:37 UTC 2011

Gents,

Just checking in to see if anyone else has encountered a similar problem
using Mondo for backup and restore. I am able to do a full backup of server
resulting in about 9GB in 3 .iso files for restoration. All these images
seem to check out and will mount in the both the source and destination
server. However the problem seems to be during the restore; it successfully
restores from DVD1 and prompts for DVD2 however it refuses to continue after
DVD2, I've switched over to the second TTY and checked the restore logs and
there are no errors or warnings, the last thing it records is "Please Enter
DVD2" I've re-burned this disk and attempted the same restore process from
scratch again with the same results, I am sure the disks are good because I
am able to mount and read them just fine on any machine.

Has anyone had a similar problem or know where I can dig for more
information?

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.