mutt / Linux mail client equivalent of Outlook rules

sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 06:55:04 UTC 2011

Thanks very much for clarifying chaps.

Is there any quick guide for me to get started to implement those
2 features I indicated earlier?

I have procmail already installed on my box.

# procmail -v
procmail v3.22 2001/09/10
    Copyright (c) 1990-2001, Stephen R. van den Berg    <srb at cuci.nl>
    Copyright (c) 1997-2001, Philip A. Guenther         <guenther at sendmail.com>

Submit questions/answers to the procmail-related mailinglist by sending to:
        <procmail-users at procmail.org>

And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
        <procmail-users-request at procmail.org>

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, fcntl()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
        It may be writable by your primary group
Your system mailbox:    /var/mail/root
[root at nspplss2 postfix]#
[root at nspplss2 postfix]# rpm -qa | grep -i procm
procmail-3.22-14
warning: only V3 signatures can be verified, skipping V4 signature