fsck.ext3: No such file or directory while trying to open/dev/datavg/optOracle

Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:09:24 UTC 2011

As suggested earlier, you need a new initrd which includes your san drivers.  Check your San documentation for anything including the "mkinitrd" command. You also likely missed important settings for path failure handling and retry policies, and driver settings for your hba.  Those settings are typically documented in close proximity to creating the new ramdisk.
Sent via mobile.