Automation across physical servers / VMWare

Daniel Tate daniel.tate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:27:54 UTC 2011

We have some physical servers (prod) and some VM Servers (nonprod) - 4
different configurations, each with different add on packages not in
the distro - so we need something that can install tripwire, hp tools,
vvmware tools, etc afterwards.   Im happy doing kickstart files for
each, but i want to explore the options.