error:- Web Server terminated while loading

amiteshsahay at aol.com amiteshsahay at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 20:07:10 UTC 2011

Dear Member,
Hello,

I am working with BMC providing support to its clients forthe product called (PERFORMANCE MANAGER – PATROL), it’s a server monitoringproduct. I am trying to install a component of this product on WINDOWS SERVER2003 environment known as (AGENT). I am new to windows way of installation. I amgetting an error :- “Web Server terminated whileloading”. Please anybody who is aware of this product, and could help me outfrom this situation with explaining the logic behind it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay