error:- Web Server terminated while loading

Steve Phillips steve.phillips at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 00:24:05 UTC 2011

Hey There,

BMC patrol is a (very expensive) commercial product, and as such you will
have a support/installation contract with the people that sold it to you and
they should be able to answer questions like this via your support
agreement. I would suggest you try there rather than random mailing lists on
the internet, especially as NOT doing this could possibly void your
warranty.

Also, for the record, Mark is correct, you are e-mailing a Linux based
mailing list with a windows question about a commercial application few of
us will have any experience with.. it does seem a bit odd.. :-)

I'd suggest you start at the following places..

The main support website:
http://www.bmc.com/support

The support site FAQ (how you get a login id etc)
http://www.bmc.com/support/support-central-faq.html

The communities (I assume forums are here) group
http://communities.bmc.com/communities/index.jspa

good luck with this.

--
Steve.