Creating a Custom RHEL 5.5 CD

sachin sachin.murudkar at netcore.co.in
Mon Feb 14 09:45:38 UTC 2011

Hi Rohit

Thanks for your reply...I have used kick start for other OS like Centos
and other redhat versions also which was a success.
But as mention kickstart with revisor for rhel 5.5 is giving me the
below error and I have googled a lot but as said below couldn't found
any doc on rhel 5.5 iso building.

Regards

Sachin