LVM Maximum Volume Size?

Paul Preston Paul.Preston at proxar.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 09:24:11 UTC 2011

Yes it's available as a kernel mod. You will also need tools which you can install by adding xfsprogs.x86_64 package your system.

Read more before moving to xfs, there are some benefits and downsides...

Kind Regards,

--
Paul Preston
Proxar IT Ltd. Registered in England and Wales: 6744401- VAT: 942985479