SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo

sub at nryc.fr sub at nryc.fr
Thu Feb 17 15:53:51 UTC 2011

Le 17/02/2011 15:22, Marti, Robert a écrit :
> That doesn't seem like SELinux is interfering, it seems like an
> issue contacting the ldap server. If it was an SELinux issue there
> would be avc denials in /var/log/messages and Permissive mode would
> not block anything.

As I said in my first message : "pam_ldap is correctly configured : I
can perform an authentication on a ssh connection".

So there is absolutely no problem contacting the LDAP server : I have a
user account with no password and I can open a ssh session on this
server using my LDAP credentials...

I really think that's a SELinux issue misreporting an LDAP problem... I
had the same problem with a fresh install of RHEL6 and SELinux activated
: I could not make Kerberos/SSH keyts to work.

Nicolas