Redhat cluster

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:11:27 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding FTP. Is FTP cluster aware service??

I have created Redhat cluster(2node) with conga. GFS is configured and
mounted on both the nodes. Now when gfs services die on any one of the node,
failover is taken care by redhat cluster to other node .

Can I configure FTP services in similar way?? I have read many technical
documentation in this regard. Most of them say Piranha cluster(LB) to be
used for FTP fail over..

Does this mean Redhat cluster can not handle FTP redundancy??

Thanks and regards,

Raj